Daily | Hydration | Protection
This is our star! We've had many people tell us that they were looking for a moisturizer that they can feel. One that stays on their face, especially in dryer climates. This is it.
Use: apply a small amount in the morning and follow up with a nice spritzing of hydrosol. Allow to absorb. Blot off any excess before applying your makeup. At night, apply a little bit more. Don’t be afraid to really put some on there. Finish up with some more hydrosol.
- Avocado oil: packed with beta-carotene, protein and lecithin, fatty acids and vitamins A, D and E. Helps skin stay smooth and elastic while protecting from damaging UV rays and increasing collagen metabolism.
- Coconut oil: hydrating and softening, the fatty acids in coconut oil help to work as an anti-inflammatory and natural antibacterial. Softens fine lines and wrinkles and reduces acne.
- Vitamin E: works to block free radicals from the skin which play a large part in the aging process.
- Beeswax: carries antiviral, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties that are essential to forming a protective wall by sealing in moisture without smothering and clogging up pores.
- Organic African pure shea butter: skin superfood naturally rich in vitamins A, E and F. It offers UV protection and provides skin with essential fatty acids and nutrients for collagen production. Moisturizing, anti-inflammatory and skin smoothing.
-Lavender essential oil: restores skin complexion with powerful antioxidants. Has been shown to reduce acne and slow down the appearance of aging skin. Also helps to balance your skin's pH.
- Geranium oil: helps tighten the skin and minimize the appearance of wrinkles. Contains fatty acids, an essential nutrient needed to build healthy skin cells.
-Pure rosehip oil: keeps skin supple and strong by nourishing skin with vitamins A, C and E. It's also high in linoleic and alpha-linoleic acids, which promote cellular regeneration and keep skin looking youthful.
- Frankincense oil: tightens and lifts the skin, reduces the appearance of large pores and combats acne, all while helping to prevent wrinkles.
- Ylang ylang oil: known to alleviate and soothe skin irritations. Works with the other oils to help revitalize and calm skin.
- Carrot seed extract: high in antioxidants. A natural way to smooth out those lines and keep new ones from appearing. With moisturizing vitamin E and protective vitamin C, this oil rejuvenates skin.